Friday, July 15, 2011

Life Is What We Make It

Well I'm sure that many people start out their first blog post like this, but I'm going to do it anyway. Hello! I'm Katie, a young girl looking for my purpose in life. Everyday I wake up look at the clock and think, "Shouldn't I be sleeping?" But I get up, get dressed and start my day. Just that can start a day off with new adventures: meeting new people, tasting new food, traveling to "off the map" places, and becoming who you will be. Sometimes it feels like a drag, like you just want to stay in your pj's... don't! Saying, I'll take care of it later won't solve anything because those dishes you said you were going to do later are still in that sink, still dirty, still taking up room. Laziness is not the key to progression. Passion and pride within yourself is what you must find to channel that drive into a positive energy. We must not be afraid to take risks or to make mistakes, because chances are you will have more of them than accomplishments. We all learn and live on the road of life. Many roads can be taken. It just depends on how we decide to travel, or where we stop. We are modeled and formed by these. Sometimes people or things we have experience. The key to being happy and successful is to be open your eyes and wake up in the morning. Life is what we make it and before you regret anything think to yourself about who you want to be and where you want to go. At the end of the day, you are the only one that stands in your way of accomplishment. No one else (even though we like to blame others) can be responsible for our actions. Positive mindsets and actions can set you free to become and do anything you desire.
So, like I said, I'm Katie and I'll be staying awhile if ya'll don't mind. I don't know who reads these but I would love responses and maybe topics I could write about.
Thanks for reading!
"Never Back Down From A Challenge Until You Have Made It Flawless."

No comments:

Post a Comment