Saturday, July 16, 2011

Keep Your Eye on the Prize

As much as I would like to have a swing like "Happy Gilmore" I'm happy I could get the ball 150 ft. Golfing isn't a sport of mind, although I do enjoy to play. I've gone out more than 5 times so I guess you can say I'm an expert.
"Keep your head down, eye on the back of the ball, left arm straight, hips turning, and feet on the ground until you swing the club through the air and smack that ball right outta here!" -- Sounds easy right? Well, I must admit that it can be a bit complicated. When you are in 95 degree temp. and 100% humidity it can become sticky. Kinda nasty, if I do say so myself.
Hopefully I'll be able to get to the point where I can play 9 to 18 holes of golf, but I think I need a little more practice before I take someones eye out. I don't want to be paying for some kids hospital bill, no way, no how. For now I'll just stick to grabbing a bucket of balls and trying my best to remember all the steps to having the perfect swing.
"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game:  it's called an eraser."  ~Arnold Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment